High School and Grade: Infinity, 4th grade
Title of Project: Snapchat Stories
There are 3 Screenshots in total. One on the top of an old man, one in the middle of an eye of a tiger, and at the bottom is another old man picture. The old man pictures are black and white, and the tiger is in color. On top of it all, there is an off-air screen with a light of opacity.
Materials used ot tools used
Photoshop and Youtube.
Instructions for Activity
1. Prep – Select a video or a collections of videos from Media Burn that relates to classroom activities. http://mediaburn.org/collections/chicago-collection/
2. Prep – Select sections of the video/s that seem most relevant for students to discuss and create with
– Screenshot the relevant parts.
– Make a new canvas on photoshop.
– Drag and drop the most relevant screenshots onto canvas.(2 old man pictures,off -air, and tiger eye for me)
– Make it seem different from other projects (in this case I put in different parts of the canvas and put one screenshot over all of them).
– Edit using photoshop, taking off the water mark with the select, fill option.
– Put your image in a SD card to print.
Links to resources
Media Burn info:http://mediaburn.org/collections/chicago-collection/