High School and Grade: Sojo, 10th
Title of Project: Photo
For media burn, I decided to do screenshots. My screenshots were about people in general.
Materials used ot tools used
Instructions for Activity
1. Prep – Select a video or a collections of videos from Media Burn that relates to classroom activities. http://mediaburn.org/collections/chicago-collection/
2. Prep – Select sections of the video/s that seem most relevant for students to discuss and create with
– Look thru the videos from media burn and screenshot.
– After picking 1 or 2 screenshots, you open them up in photoshop.
– Then you start using the brightness so your photo isn’t too dark.
– Another thing to use is color balance then vibrance to give the picture color but also not too much.
– When your done w/ the color you can use filters. *the filters for my photos helps focus on the most important part, which was the person in this case.
Links to resources
Media Burn info:http://mediaburn.org/collections/chicago-collection/